Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Coming Soon: Mols' Bias Game Reviews

     I want to start branching off from fiction writing. I am a journalist, finishing my second term of journalism classes. I've wanted to do this for awhile now.
     In these reviews, I'll be writing about different games I personally play. These games can be older or newer, and bias is defiantly a part of this, because these are games I've had for awhile, and most are ones I love.
      I'll be reviewing games for Nintendo products, PlayStation, and PC. These are the systems I own.
      I don't have GameFly like I've always wanted, and I don't have a lot of money, so I can't buy games for the sake of reviewing. So these all have to be games I'm personally interested in, and still own.
      The first review will most likely be published this week. I've written multiple drafts for many different ideas, so all that's left is to choose a good starter and edit it multiple times.
       If you're interested in games, or are looking into games to (or to not) buy, then I encourage you to check this new series out!

No comments:

Post a Comment