Thursday, February 11, 2016

General Info/Greeting

Hello! I'm Atomical, just a random high school student who hopes to make it big one day in fiction literature. I specialize in fantasy, but I'm hoping to start branching out. I love fandoms, animals, and video games, which can sometimes influence ideas in stories.
    I'm definitely one of those writers, who one day while doing something random like listening to music or in the shower, I think "Hey! You know what? I should kill of that character in the next chapter!", even if I never had planned anything.
    My style really speaks out, which is what I really love about fiction. You can't recreate that type of style in a nonfiction essay or article to post in an English class as easily.
    My focus on this blog will be four stories: Destiny Vale, Spirits of Taust, Inseparable, and one of which I am ignorant yet to come up with a name for. I call these stories my Main Four. Each differ in genre and style, and focus.
    Destiny Vale is about an agender named Kallis who lives with their friends Shera, Bryn, and Lilik in a medieval Kingdom that's all about freedom and harmony. When Kallis receives a message telling of impending doom, they must find a way to discover the descendants of the two legendary heroes that have stopped it generations ago. This is my most developed story, with all minute details figured out about the world and an official timeline finished. This is my first priority, and only write it when I feel 100% comfortable that I can do my best to write it.
    Spirits of Taust is what likely is going up first. This story is revolved around animals. It speaks of a small landmass comprised of many biomes. Many tribes (14 I believe, thinking off the top of my head) of different animal species live there, from the cats dwelling in desert temples to the Red Pandas living in the small villages. When Bones, leader of the rabbits, hatches a plan to kill the most serene and peaceful leader, Furiel of the foxes, leading the tribes to nonstop war, an unusual group bands together. Join Myra, Robinfur, Shade, and Talon, along with Bastet, the ferocious Clouded Leopard with her own motives concealed, and her loyal to-be successor Egret. This is my second priority, with the plot pretty much figured out, and just missing some small detail. The prologue and first chapter are finished and are already posted on DeviantArt (TheWolfPhoenix) and WattPad (Atomical), and soon will be posted on here.
  Inseparable is about two twins who, by unknown circumstances, survive nuclear detention. They can only survive if they stick  together. With a strange immunity to the radiation, they must watch in horror as all the friends they knew from before die from the radiation sickness. With the vow to never leave the other, Delta and Beta will fight to survive, discover newfound secrets, and even explore a power they never knew they had. Not much is figured out with this plot other than a few major plot-points.
    The fourth is about a casual nerdy woman (name TBD, but I'm narrowing it down) who lives in a small apartment with her best friend from childhood. After working at a local game store she spends the rest of the day roleplaying, planning out cosplay, hanging at local gaming hangouts, and streaming her favorite games online. But by night, a spy is born. Clad in a black peacoat, and her corresponding black outfit, she goes into the city and takes down major criminals, without the need for superpowers. This is very vague story-wise, and I atm just have a ton of ideas mumbling about, and need to put them all in order before I can discuss a timeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment